first Days NEW YORK CITY
Hello my friends,
So I know I know, 1 my blog has not been renewed long and 2 you still missing the reports of the Ori, and so are also missing. But first ..... sorry I lack a few of the motivation I admit it, yes.
As it was my first city views in New York, I want you to withhold any circumstances ....
Today I went with Susan in New York City. By train we are on Rye Grand Central Station down. After 30 minutes so we are arrived in NYC. We have set out simply to walk and have walked straight on .... Straight to Broadway. Oh yes ... the purest Broadway Anne Paradise ^^..... We still marvel at the Time Square and Broadway are the long ..... on and on to Central Park where we have a short break and made ice cream are later than the 5th Avenue and Madison Avenue back to the train station ...... u are nd
course before at the Palace Hotel by (yes, the Palace Hotel of Gossip Girl ^ ^) Oh man ..... the was really hammer ...... Totally exhausted because we are all gone, we are already back down to 3 clock back (driving back and forth 10 € is really supi ^ ^)
Next time do we sometimes look at Ground Zero and Chinatown ....
Today, we can end the day quietly with a few film and tomorrow we want in White Plains a little go shopping ^ ^ halt girls ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment