Thursday, September 17, 2009

Driv Parts Snowblower



Hi,
I know I do not have long reported.
I was early September in Boston and have there spent a long weekend ... Through much chance has a Mum Elle met on the playground. Her brother-New York Times is buyer and a professor at Harvard University. He has shown us then on Saturday at Harvard University, invited to dinner, and despite fervent discussions, a Harvard T-shirt ..... besides, we always have a book by him will get what in minutes in his office. 20 languages was ... even if it was really hammer us first as we got into an elevator already had a queasy feeling in my stomach ... after all he was our first has a strange ^ ^ but all turned out to be good ... .. then he has us still downtown Boston so we showed the evening with a great Crime series-evening were able to complete.

this weekend in New York City is a German-American Steuben Parade, the parade ...
Otherwise I ordered last week, pictures and am very excited about when to arrive .... Did everything to get started with my first photo album ....


Here are a few pics .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment