Hi,
yes sorry I know I've long not been reported ...
Was So now 2 weeks on a tour where we have Sophie, Molly, have Marte and I looked at Philadelphia, Washington DC and Baltimore.
Was a Chinatown bus tour, and despite that it was really stressful, liked I really great .....
So began the Saturday morning for me to get up at 4:30 in the morning .....
still had cupcakes (muffins) decorate chat ^ ^ with my hate, grab things and rest at 5:50 even my taxi drove to the station .... Since I first arrived
was called the Lady and Sophie's Taxi ni came on time and so I will take the next train .... ok half hour ..... luckily, I had to eat it ^ ^ Have breakfast first so cozy.
The rest was normal .... then first went by train to Grand Central and from there we took a taxi to China Town ..... Man 2 plays taxi sounds really snobby .... but no fear I'm ni ^ ^
The first taxi I had to take because otherwise I would have come to the station ni and the 2nd Taxi, we have indeed to 3 shared why the price was only slightly expensive than the subway .....
Joa arrived in China Town was, as the first full chaos ..... much much much people, 4-5 buses and somehow no one should be for us .... this said Marte even more with the car in which they de City moves because they wanted to wait ni ..... LOL Have
but still get the bus .....
was funny because about 85% of the Chinese Busmitfahrer ^ ^ Well now it had to wait and bus travel .....
Our first stop was in Philli ..... because we had total, about one hour which was just real, but because it has always rained, it was ok ..... Here we looked at the Independence Hall and a copy of Declaration of Independence (Declaration of Independence) viewed. .... The Liberty Bell we have only seen from the outside but it was enough went ^ ^
And on we went to Washington. here .... We had two hours time to look around at the Capitol, Washington Monument and museums .... does not sound like much but quite enough .... ....
Now even the White House was actually .... ne real disappointment .... it was small and of course not be seen because a supi tent stood before ... last stop in DC was the Jefferson Memorial and ..... we got to see a beautiful sunset .....
Well went to eat dinner ... but we were so full that we prefer the shoe business, and I've bought sports shoes .... achso for all those who have not Go now know .... always 2 times a week to the gym ^ ^ about the sport shoes and ..... in the video store I bought me a dvd ..... again at half past 11 we were finally released in the Sheraton Hotel ...... .... hammer. ... was the tour is cheap but the hotel is luxury ^ ^
Day 2 without breakfast for most of it at 8 on directly .... I had so thank God as a mother planned everything so well to eat ^ ^
Another stop in Washington ..... Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam War Memorial and Korean War Memorial was ........ the weather was beautiful and then hammer are also really beautiful pictures were taken ..... So this was done
went to Baltimore ..... it could take a boat trip but was extra $ 20 so we are alone taken by Baltimore ....
were once again on a Hard Rock Cafe and have enjoyed the nice weather .... At
Johi, Anne, Mama, and Stefan have postcards that you can get but still have to buy somewhere first stamps ^ ^
how it was by and large my we .... Are we as
Achso returned on Sunday and I thought yes susi Martes car is no longer there ..... eh nuja it was still right in the city .... but as a traffic ticket with nearly $ 200 ^ ^ turn
Nuja was themselves to blame ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment