Sunday, June 13, 2010

How Much Does A Eagle Cost

Annie is coming back

Oh man can you people believe it? In 5 weeks I'm back at home ..... AND YES I got lazy with my blog entries.
had many reasons. For one, I've always sent out a newsletter and many are naja I got it too ni. By the by, I decided to let it be. AND I'm just lazy ^ ^ Hab

me for my own distinct Scrapblog created. The mom is still in English but I am here to make him 2 languages.
Check it out. Scrapente

Achso roundtrip topic:
I fly here at 7.17 leave at 4pm and landed at 07.18 am at 10.40 am in Dresden airport.

Joa so is that and then back .... Anni is small

's funny here is a whole back to let live. But who knows vll I'm coming again someday.

Anne

0 comments:

Post a Comment