Hi,
yesterday i went with my Ellis and my best friend Johi in Berlin.
weather was unfortunately wiedermal really bad, but ... we were strolling in the Reichstag building and the most important, I've got a new pair of trousers get ^ ^.
have also found out where the American Embassy is .... very important, because hopefully I should be there soon apply for my visa.
Joa otherwise there was so much great ni ... and hey at 6.6. I'm already back in Berlin for Ayusa preparatory meeting with the sweet Melli ...
yesterday i went with my Ellis and my best friend Johi in Berlin.
weather was unfortunately wiedermal really bad, but ... we were strolling in the Reichstag building and the most important, I've got a new pair of trousers get ^ ^.
have also found out where the American Embassy is .... very important, because hopefully I should be there soon apply for my visa.
Joa otherwise there was so much great ni ... and hey at 6.6. I'm already back in Berlin for Ayusa preparatory meeting with the sweet Melli ...
you soon Anni
PS: Today, the family of Chicago reported once again ... Unfortunately, they are at any agency yet so I can only hope they do announce myself and on to AuPairCare.
0 comments:
Post a Comment