Tuesday, May 19, 2009

How To Connect Sony Dvp-sr200p To Coaxiable Cable

A DREAM WE HAD


Hello my friends,
yes you read that right ... a dream is coming true ... I will fly to New York at 20.07 and live from 7.23 for 12 months in White Plains ....
I found a super nice family with 3 kids ... 6w, 3w, and in 4 days 2m

I'm so and please do not think that I will not miss very many people here in Germany ... I miss you so almost now ^ ^


So if the family agrees vice I will soon post some pictures on ...


Anne

PS:'ve had today .... Geo orally Horror only get 4 points .... now I can only hope ... need 3 points in one of the written more than I do the mom. then I do not think the review ...

BYE BYE ANNE

0 comments:

Post a Comment