Sunday, July 12, 2009

Is Orajel Safe For Anal Use

8 days left

Wow in 8 days so I'm now in New York .... gross .... I've already Kaddy agreed that we want to sit together and purchase the newspaper agreed ^ ^
Hm 18 by then my farewell party held ... Sunday is my family together again, and Monday we will go .... hammer ... how fast time flies .... is pretty wicked .... Hm
find it a pity the full stop all this my best Johi not seen ... although vll ni also bad, because everything else I cry when I'm going to do it so beautiful ..... Had today
Snoopy the hangover of my vocabulary to say goodbye, and even then I'm already full cry ....
AHHHHHHHHH I shudder to 20

tomorrow I'll start with then pack your bags to .....
bye bye love their

0 comments:

Post a Comment