Saturday, July 18, 2009

Make A Cardboard Coffin Plans

farewell party



was yesterday, it was now so far ..... my farewell party before ..... by the rain we did not have fortunately deterred. Our carport was planning n overcast, so that the rain had something serious and then could start the party ..... I want to thank ALL the definitely there yesterday were, for it was despite the cold, a wonderful evening .... and also for the many memories and little things I ever say thank you!!


So what was it yesterday?
So we have really good grilled. It pasta salad, potato salad, vegetable salad, grilled vegetables, grilled meat and gave more.

evening it was still the little film that she apparently Anni fandet all pretty funny (I hope you have not laughed ^ ^) and prom photos, we have also looked more like ....

I probably know this all thanks for the nice entries in the books ..... 2 ^ ^ I still have none of it read, for that I would like for the long flight . Repeal

Please take me sick I did not cry but I think my head did not yet know that one soooooooo long goodbye is ...



So thanks, and now some pics

0 comments:

Post a Comment