Halli Hello everyone, Marlies goes ..... I love it well, thanks for asking .;-))...... but the time I find it unbelievable ....... ...... she runs .. ... in endurance. I'm almost not afterwards. The days are now back "shorter" and I'm only on racking. But I like it, I'm good under pressure .;-))) Not so beautiful it is under Katerl sick, the kidneys in cats ...... ...... very bad but he is already over 17 years old .... because now come Wehwechen. I've converted so much younger ...... but everywhere there tweaks. ;-) He gets everything he needs for medical, etc. ...... and cuddling ... very important. And Frollein Maxine asks me the time of the Grand Dame of 15, has her health problems but ...... hey ........ that behaves like a puppy still. Play rage ..... if they can still eat like ....... ....... ne boy and the autumn is their special. We always go with their buddies ....... yes, and a thousand other things ............ but as I said, all good, everything fine. I greet you all and wish you all a good rest week and on Monday a nice holiday! Not everywhere right? Ätschbätsch .;-))) So in, that sense when something I have more time I look at you inside what it is so new!
For me it is an old hat shape. ;-)
Sabine
0 comments:
Post a Comment