I think that these are very old fears. I would recommend that you take your daughter and the Angels combined essence No.25 "Cithael / Karma". The children angel icons No. 3 - 7 are symbols against fears. This could put you to bed linen in a circle Unters your daughter and this would then sleep on it. At night, the symbols are particularly effective. Or would I on this subject with a combined Angel symbol circle with the symbol cards 1-49, the master symbol cards and may place further with the transformation of symbols. The master-Aura Essence "Serapis Bey" can dissolve much in this area.
Another possibility would be to Meditation "Karma Clearing," which could make. The CD is the book "Karma Clearing" by Doreen Virtue resolved. It is very effective and it is NOT through by previous life. I wish you and your daughter very much and very quick help!
(Photo: Susan Seger, Austria) is
The death part of life like birth, my mother. The know your daughter. But death is for them (yet) available, therein lies a lot of uncertainty, which can mean anything. Of course - because this issue is often a great myth for many adults. Added to this is an aspect that your daughter is very close to "other worlds" and thus also to "your unconscious feelings. I would turn to the issue in several ways. First of all, individually, what do you associate with death - which fear of losing you? Perhaps there is also sadness that was not fully processed ones - all that your daughter reacts.
The next path I recommend is shared openly with your daughter deal with the issue, from many pages. What is dying, how are the people from dying, which can be followed - to Explain / Discuss funeral - Funeral - Cemetery ... just everything that comes to death. I think in this approach there is also feedback from the daughter, and certainly even further (yet) be released unconscious levels, indicating where they have these fears. Sometimes children access to something - hear what they see / - and was not really intended for them. Maybe from a conversation with her friends or worries / feelings of her friends, she has taken over. This can also be older and her subconscious, where it has only now released.
In support I would a) a multiple healing circle set with 1) the angel combined symbols No. 42 happens on a physical level. Particularly sensitive children feel this release very closely. For the children it is very difficult to classify this feeling right. Even in our environment is piling up this "phenomenon", be it in the children's group or the sound work. Let your daughter make a drawing that expresses this feeling. You can complete it together with a few more words to it, and do a "cutting cycle" with the Archangel Michael as a separator card. Also supports the Engel Combi essence N ° 22 Doriel this process. Good luck. (Alexandra & Aaron Britschggi, Switzerland)
Dear Parents, your daughter may probably be remembered not know where she has her fears? A scene in a movie, a conversation between adults, a reminder of a past life .... the reasons for the sudden appearance of these fears can be diverse. However, since we want to send positive energy to the resolution of anxiety and the "backward looking" really does not work, I recommend a first "big cleaning" of the energy system of your daughter. Very good experience I did with a MET therapist. MET means Meridian Energy Technology. Consider the way: all the stresses caused by blockages in the emotional energy system = meridian system. It sounds a little amazing, but by the gentle tapping of certain key points in the meridian system, these blocks and the resulting costs feelings immediately and permanently closed. In addition, the internal perception sharpened and helpful impulses can find their way into the consciousness of your daughter.
spray it before the hearing, the angel-aura-essence "Archangel Michael". Your daughter can also drag an angel icon. Since you have already experienced, your daughter may decide intuitively, by which symbols (Set 1-49 or master symbols, etc.) they want to drag a map icon and putting it while sitting on her solar plexus. This icon should then accompany a long time. (Drinking water recharge put under the pillow) My recommendation for a very sensitive and loving angel MET THERAPIST www.lustig and free practice of psycho-energetic woman Mag.Daniela Hofbauer in Vienna.
I also recommend for your daughter the angel essence No.36. This essence helps release on topic. Upon release of certain ideas, especially when it is released from fear of loss. None of us can assume with absolute certainty, the next morning to wake up in this dimension or the hairdresser's healthy and happy to come home. In this respect, your daughter is very close to the truth of life. With the above angels but its essence it is possible to make the learning step so as to that their only safety lies in letting go: To get trust in life. In addition, please continue to use the angel-aura-essence "Archangel Michael", especially before bedtime.
It would also be appropriate even if you extensively with her daughter on the subject of death and dying "deal with. The more you discuss this taboo topic of our society, the "everyday" it will feel for your daughter. You could read a book about near death experiences and tell your daughter about it. These reports are beautiful and comforting. I sincerely wish you and your daughter all the best! (Manuela Luncer, Croatia)
Dear mother, I would like to put off so that I can understand the feelings of your daughter very well. Since I am a mother of three children, I know how stressful can be such a phase. I would therefore ask you: do not despair you! You do everything as good as you can only! Please hold through! As a child, such as the entry into the first class, the first major cutting the cord from my mom, I have suffered under constant fear of loss. It was so bad that I started to cry in class. The thought of my mom raised HeulkrÀmpfe, forcing the teacher to call my mother. Always this feeling that you could no longer be there when I get home. Always that fear. I still remember a scene when I wanted to sleep with the neighbor kids, the desperate father took me but then carried piggyback home. I found it themselves, just like your daughter really bad, and always wanted to be brave and I have married again, but then, once it got dark, has slammed the fear again. This situation continued even when switching to a school still in progress. I never wanted to develop in my area also known to me. Whenever changes decency, but I was curious and wanted to be brave, but somehow I've always resisted. At 14 I had it done then. I went with the parents of my girlfriend in southern France. 14 days without my mom. I remember how proud I was when I was back home. My parents were always with me, I'm protected very well brought up with two older brothers. It was not an easy time, intended not for my parents.
My oldest son has also fears of loss, he could die always afraid his grandmother. It was an old topic back up to date and I've been thinking a lot about it. For some time I have reflected the behavior of my mother at that time and questioned. My first impulse is, therefore, first to you: How do you deal with change. If you are in the river of life? Do you find it hard to let go, perhaps you cling? If the child overprotected? Are you afraid something could happen to your daughter? Can it be that you transfer these fears unconsciously? Have you ever talked to your daughter about the card number 27 death and rebirth (Book 1-49, healing angel icons)? Since I have informed my son about death, he uses it a lot easier. Perhaps you would like to once more with the theme "Angels for security and safety" No. 11 - Place (Book 1 49) apart and may take the appropriate Angel Essence No 11 supportive. It would be interesting what happens after some time with your daughter.
can you find a connection, a trigger of the anxiety in Her daughter could have caused? Possibly. a school year? Was it an accident, death, or perhaps a much less dramatic trigger? Give your daughter continue the protection and security from Archangel Michael and ask the "Engel Combi Oil No. 43" in range, and if the fear comes back, ask your daughter where in the body to feel the fear. Then drizzle a few drops on this site and massage the oil that is gentle. It combines the two, offers comfort and security and the oil has helped me very often. It helps to let the child development steps more easily. I will think of you. From mother's heart to His Own! Christine Poignie, Mallorca
Again I would like first light with the eyes of the web worker one aspect. In the biographical work (anthroposophic view of the development path) is spoken by the 9 years of the so-called "feeling of birth." The child experienced a great change. It starts the others and their feelings to perceive. Separation is experienced: here I am with my feelings, then the others. Through this "birth", or through the "awakening" Much is based on himself. "Mom has a bad temper - what did I do wrong?" are typical reactions. Sympathy and antipathy are experiencing very strong. "You are my friend, you're not my friend." In this highly sensitive time is the experience On the emotional level very intense and dramatic. It is a critical time for the confidence of interpersonal relations. The experience of fear is to appear still to our development. In my "girl power rates," the issue of anxiety is always topical. Starting from the fear of darkness, to the death anxiety.
How can we increase confidence in this time? If something is perceived as beautiful, the reliance on the emotional level is strengthened. This means concretely: an angel card "as witnesses," take and take and hold a dialogue. "Dear angel was busy today ..." 1. Round of talks: the day consider using the 2nd round Angel card: "The angel has been listening very well" and now with the card the day "smooth offset /". This means that the card in your hand and spread around the body until it just feels good. 3. Round of talks: "What was nice today?" And what was perceived as nice look and feel short. Where in the body the nice feeling is felt? Does it have a color? The color is spreading across the body out. 4. Round with the angel card: enhancing nice feeling once more with the power of angels. The angel card to stroke the aura around it feels like. Finally, the angel card on heart and your daughter put the angel shines with the heart to heart Mama to Papa's heart ... with all people, animals and places, where my daughter is connected. I believe the angel embraced once again very loving daughter. If it's allowed me. I shine a heart Greetings from Switzerland to you and your daughter! In love, Brigitte Heynen
0 comments:
Post a Comment