you all!
I hope you all are clean slipped well.
With good intentions I did not like that, not pending because a year. If there is to change something and it is in the best of my ability why wait until a certain date is?
It is only a date which is anyway not celebrated all over the world on the same day.
Welcomes
I was Frollein Maxine in time for New Year with a bad bladder infection, that is where I led my first course in the new year? Of course, to the vet.
But we were not the only, the phone rang incessantly.
children and animals just take no account of certain data.
Why should they when they are sick they are sick.
She's but a lot better. was
A light layer of snow it again, so all the old .;-))
The Angel wings are the way, not old. They are handmade, can be ordered from d. ........ W. ........
may not advertise or Man?
So, to all who still hold on to their intentions: reacting Good luck to all the other a fulfilling 2011!
Sabine
0 comments:
Post a Comment