Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Poptropica South Park

TEST

Good evening you there, I FINALLY ...... I have a new Kamerahahaha ..... it had to be collected today, they had ordered. A Canon. I used to have a similar canon with a very good Tamron lens and I can now continue using it.
But it was already dark and the battery had to be loaded, so only a Testchen with the spoons, will continue to rehearse tomorrow.
Now I can finally make clever photos in the shop.
The old small digicam has increasingly blurred rumgezickt ...... .... delayed flash, etc. ....
But why does it take to load the pictures any longer? Does anyone have any idea?
And the last post:
No, it is NOT an old floor boards, there are wooden panels, untreated .
Then I wanted some answer, but if I go on some profiles there is no blog .................. So the will was there .-;-))
Yes, I can here at home actually moderately device do everything, only at the bottom of my white man strikes .............. why the idea of the mishap;. - )
laminate is not, I do not get the doors would be more to .............. building too high.
Now I am happy for the first time with my new camera.
you a good night and a beautiful day tomorrow.
Sabine

0 comments:

Post a Comment