Hello there, on Friday I found this cabinet ... I made EXTRA photos as he looked BEFORE ...... exchange! I do not know where they are, I've searched all .... there `s not. So the cupboard was terribly dark green exterior and feet, he also did not have. But ..... inside ..... old pastel green color ..... which I loved, not outside why? Unfortunately I do not whom to ask. Above 2 windows in the doors, with a slice missing, but I do not mind.
The seller happened to have another 4 feet ....... old ball.
My husband has them mounted on the WE ........ this I have nothing to get Valentin .;-)))
The shelves I have whitewashed.
on the discs were ...... buckle up now: ORANGE curtains!
With ignite eyes I have thrown away and as far as I could. For all I can now sew a Dutchman Tricot out of it. * * Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr
But the old bars are great.
0 comments:
Post a Comment