I had made a note when I heard the poem - only to determine that there is no rhyme customizable translation. Here's the English version with my own inconsistencies :
The Robin and the Sparrow - The robin and the sparrow
Said the robin to the sparrow,
"said the robin to the sparrow:
"said the robin to the sparrow:
" I should really like to know,
"I would really like to know times
"I would really like to know times
Why these anxious human beings
why these anxious human beings
why these anxious human beings
Rush about and worry so. " running around
it and go so worried."
Said the sparrow to the robin,
says the sparrow the robin:
says the sparrow the robin:
"Friend I think that it must be,
" My friend, I suspect the reason may be
" My friend, I suspect the reason may be
That they have no Heavenly Father,
that they have no father in heaven
that they have no father in heaven
Such as cares for you and me. "
The so cared for,
how he cares about you and me."
how he cares about you and me."
(author unknown)
shameful Fast. When Jesus instructs his followers in the succession, was one of the first lessons, not to worry. In Matthew 6:25-34 Jesus teaches
Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink it, or about your body, what you will wear! Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air: for they sow nor reap, they gather not into barns, yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? But who can care of you through his life to his length of a single Elle sit? And why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow! They toil not and are not crazy, I tell you, however, that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of them. Now, if God clothes the grass of the field today and tomorrow is cast into the oven, so dressed, he will not do much more clothe you, O ye of little faith? Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or What will we drink? or: 'What shall we wear? For after all these things the Gentiles seek, but your heavenly Father knows that you need all that. Seek ye first the kingdom of God instead, and his righteousness, and it will be all this added! Therefore you shall not have to worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day is enough trouble of its own.
morning a little more. Read the verses quietly work a second time and let them at you. There are Jesus' words. There are God's words. And they are serious. Pray it through again and thank you for all that you can find it commendable. The Lord bless you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment