seventh day, our worries week! Have you been through? Your worries are back on Jesus GE WORF? Bible verses read by praying? And? What has changed? Have you got rid of worries? Have you learned anything?
When I wrote to this blog entry, I had always the means of the "helpline" to mind. No wonder that these phones are running hot. People want freedom from worry. By the way: Do you know the number of God's helpline? I'm sure at least half the readers now know what is coming. God encourages us in Psalm 50:15:
"Call upon me in trouble, I will deliver thee
and thou shalt glorify me!"
Do that and make the experience of your life. But go through the entire program. Only half way is like a table with 2 legs. Call Him! - Learn His salvation! - Prices Him! - And if you told then experience a bonus blessing in the form of heavenly joy want, then anyone what you've learned to God! Experiment a try. Many others also have concerns. Maybe you can see them on the not, but it would have to be angels, it would not.
So, to conclude that the worries week. Hopefully no worries. If not, then at least with some hints where we unload and find help. The Lord bless you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment