Sunday, February 6, 2011

Johnson 15 4 Stroke Wiring

signs of spring in February

Hello out there, I thank you for your good wishes! My mother is feeling better now ....... I have spoken ...... usually makes the next * * BOING not wait long to .;-))
I should seriously get used every time: "bad ..... very bad is it me. "respond if there is the general question:" How are you "
The ," Well, really good ."..... ... the fact considers not take long if it is sometimes slipped through the lips .;-))
So, enough of that.
I did yesterday beautiful light pink tulips and white Ranunklen indulged, ok, the tulips, my husband has donated to me.
The weather was here in the south is an absolute dream.
The northern lights are really really bad, however, have so caught, according to news.
And these two old covers I found.
right old gauze .... a few fissures ...... I think she sauschön. ;-)
Ah yes , and the 200 I have exceeded even the last days, and that I will do the same once found, I hope I find them.
Have a nice Sunday evening and an even better next week!
Sabine

0 comments:

Post a Comment