Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Wording For Shark Birthday Invites

The Nun and the parade Rösch

Hello you out there.
As long I've searched for this very image nuns ...... you can see it right in my groin. In Fenimore I found one. ;-)
Tina, the owner of the shop is a very dear who has fulfilled her dream of a shop.
Some will know her wonderful voice on the radio, because actually it is a radio presenter.
was past, they contributed VIVA, and when she told me that Sir Robbie Williams told her puppies through the area as they prepared a program I thought: "That` s shit ....... Maxi hop! "
In Tina's shop finds her old furniture ....... ....... ...... decoration but also new items like lampshades, Dekobänder, scarves. ........
If you feel like it Just have a look at her.
And here are my Rösch parade.
These are all old fuel cans which I brought with me so have from the far reaches of the flea markets.
I wish you a great week and say tschö up soon.
Sabine

0 comments:

Post a Comment